Once I figured out the purpose behind blog content, my traffic exploded.
At the end of this course you will learn:
- Why it’s not a good idea to write without a plan
- What to do when you have no clue what to write about
- What the main purpose of your blog post should be
- How to easily find blog topics using my FAVORITE two free tools
- How to structure a great food blog post
- Other tips and tricks for you to explore!
Plus, I’m giving you a bonus lesson on one of the most underused features of Pinterest.
What To Write About
*BONUS* Worksheets/Planner Templates
This course shows you how I find ideas to fill the headings & body of my post.
It's easy to write a blog post when you have a plan.
This also brings loads of traffic to my website (earning me $$$ through ads and affiliates).
Researching keywords and target phrases will not only help you fill up your blog post, but careful selection of these words and phrases help drive traffic. Search engines like Google & Pinterest scrape your site and will see that you used trending keywords and phrases, therefore bringing the user to your site.
There's a system, a process and reason behind doing the things that that bloggers do.
When you get more traffic, your ad revenue grows. Your affiliate income grows. And you, you will feel energized and thrive in the blogging world.